Monday, May 7, 2012

C'est amusant(e?)

That church deserves to be on a Christmas card. Honestly, it does. I mean, steaned glass and EVERYTHING. And the gold painted verses etched into the outer wall? AWESOME. And it loops around the church, surrounding it in Biblical advice. And guess what's next to it.
Turn right, Short Stop's going to be across the street. Past the rusty pipes, but only a little bit. You'll laugh.
RIGHT next to this CHRISTmas-y church, there is a foot therapy center. Inside a chipped paint house, literally 3 feet from this church. Across some oxidized metal work, and there you go. Complete opposites. It's fucking modern art. That wasn't intended.

Anyways, I really like avoiding homework. Like, it's this game I play with the people in my head.
"You should do some...."
"Meh. Avicii."
"OH YEAH. AVICII. MORE."

There's this blank roll of paper menacingly glaring at me. It has a defined figure, accentuated by its rubberband belt. Its pretty old too. Just check out those crinkles, and those rips. JESUS. Paper is pretty fragile, and has a short life span God forbid it even TOUCH water.

I might just have to finish "School's out... Forever" tonight. It's so bad. But so good. Well played, Sire Patterson.

There Meghan, a monthly blog post should be fine with you, no?

I might just have to take $0m3 scissors to this paper.

HOUSE MUSICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, monthly works. I haven't been doing anything either so it's ok.

    ReplyDelete